- Impingement Syndrome
- Frozen Shoulder (Adhesive Capsulitis)
- Rotator Cuff Injury
- Muscle/Tendon Strain
Shoulder Pain Relief in Oviedo, FL
Your shoulder pain could be caused by a multitude of different conditions. In a majority of cases, shoulder pain can be significantly reduced with our highly specialized hands-on treatment. And if your shoulder pain is caused by one of the following conditions, we are confident that we can help you get back to your active life without shoulder pain:
- Muscle Spasm
- Ligament Injury
- And many more!
When your shoulder hurts, it can be difficult to perform basic activities in your everyday life, such as:
- Lifting your kids, grandkids, or pets
- Carrying groceries into the house
- Participating in your favorite sport or workout
- Washing your hair and back
- Cooking dinner and cleaning the house
- Walking the dog
- Reaching into high cabinets
- Tucking your shirt
- Even just putting a shirt on!
It really affects every part of your life. You may describe your pain as:
Get Relief Today!
Download Our Free Report on Ending Shoulder Pain