- Runner’s knee
- Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome
- Patellar Tracking Disorder
- Degenerative Joint Disease
Knee Pain Relief in Oviedo, FL
Your knee pain could be caused by a multitude of different conditions. In a majority of cases, knee pain can be significantly reduced with our highly specialized hands-on treatment. And if your knee pain is caused by one of the following conditions, we are confident that we can help you get back to your active life without knee pain:
- Ligament Sprain
- Muscle/Tendon Strain
- Muscle Spasms
- Patellar Tendinopathy
- And many others!
When your knee hurts, it can be difficult to perform basic activities in your everyday life, such as:
- Lifting your kids, grandkids, or pets
- Carrying groceries into the house
- Participating in your favorite sport or workout
- Squatting or kneeling on the ground
- Mowing the lawn
- Walking the dog
- Climbing up and down stairs
- Standing from a chair or couch
- Even just sitting down!
It really affects every part of your life. You may describe your pain as:
Get Answers Today!