We are a Physical Therapy Clinic in Oviedo, FL dedicated to helping people in their 40’s, 50’s, and 60’s get back to active, increase mobility, and stay independent without unnecessary surgeries, injections, or pain meds.
We give men and women in their 40’s, 50’s, and 60’s the BEST help and advice to keep them PAIN-FREE, ACTIVE, and “ON-THE-GO” so they can enjoy a HAPPY, HEALTHY LIFE for YEARS to come!
People who come to us include:
- Health-conscious Ladies and Moms: who want to look and feel healthier, and be able to run after, play with, and care for their children (which is a lot easier to do without pain and discomfort).
- On-the-move Men and Dads: who know that living with pain and discomfort is not good for them, and want more energy for both working and playing.
- Sensible Men and Women: who know that pain medications prescribed by their physician are not the best answer, feel let down by the “specialist” who gave them a sheet of generic exercises, and want long-lasting, healthier solutions to their problems.
- Active Grandparents: who know that it is much easier and more enjoyable to play with the grandkids without their nagging, frustrating pain or the restrictions of muscle and joint stiffness.
- Concerned Men and Women Aged 50+: who realize it is much easier to prevent the complications of Arthritis, Heart Disease, Stroke, and Joint Pain if they can keep active, mobile, and exercise as much as they need to (which is much easier without pain and stiffness).
- Weekend Athletes: who want to be fit and ready for their next workout at the gym, run with friends, or bike ride around the town anytime they desire.